Friday, August 22, 2008

Olivia's Hamster Report

My Hamster Report
By Olivia Sutter

Hamsters are unique. They are small, but mighty chewers. They can climb surprisingly well, and are cute and soft. I have logged about the way I want to take feed, and care for my hamster.

I want to feed my hamster, hamster mix with an occasional bite of fruit or two.
I will also give my hamster fresh water to drink. I know that, that will help it live longer and be healthier. I won’t let my cat or dog get her.
I will name it Heidi probably, because I bought my cage from a person named Heidi. I am very exited to have a hamster because I will have personal responsibility to take care of it. I won’t get a dwarf hamster because, my cage isn’t big enough. I can’t wait…

Here is a funny story about a hamster…

Katie Greenie woke up to the sound of the ocean outside her home. her twelve children were still in bed and were sound asleep snuggling together.
She went out of her home and started going on her morning walk, past the “big tree” and past the beach house until, she came to the dock.
The fishermen were bringing home the morning catch. If she could hurry she could get her children up and fed, and get some fish before the fishermen were gone. It was a good idea because, as she thought she realized that today was, food hunting day.
She hurried home to her children. As she came home she called, “Up Veronica, up Willy, up Martha, up Tomas, up Deanna up Joyce, up Abigail, up Heidi, up Taylor, up Brandon, Hallie and Hannah.” Then she screamed as she went into the bedroom “WAKE UP.” Then there was some action, a lot of action. Everyone jumped up, ran to the breakfast table and gulped the food down as fast as they could, then ran to exactly five feet away from her and halted! Then they evened themselves out the eight girls on the left and the four boys on the right.
“What do you have to tell us mother?” asked Willy, the oldest of the children.
Katie replied “I have seen the fisherman bringing home their morning catch. If we hurry we can get there before they take it all to the market.”
“So let’s___? I can’t here you,” she said. “So let’s, GO!” all her children said.
So away they went. They went past the “big tree, past the beach house and to the dock. The fisherman were still there. “Hurray!” her children cried. While the sailors were arguing about what market to take the fish to they slipped into the boat. Katie and her family got five medium sized fish.
The end

No comments: