Saturday, January 24, 2009

01/24/09: Saturday Fun!

Here's some of the things we did today:
  • Alex worked for 5 hours.
  • I read and did the assignments for one chapter in my BYU Geography 120 class.
  • I practiced the organ.
  • Some of us played Phase 10.
  • Some of us played Snapshots Across America.
  • Learned all about Rugby by watching You Tube videos. Our cousin is on the BYU Women's Rugby team. Go Danielle!
  • Olivia and I went to a game party.
  • We cleaned the church as a family.
  • A couple of kids did 30 min/per child of Wii Sports.
  • Luke worked on and finished his Bobcat requirements for scouts with Alex.
  • Alex plowed snow and the kids played in the snow. (We have new snow again).
  • Lots of Lego's and Creative Play.
  • Alex and I read a chapter in Richest Man Who Ever Lived: The Secrets of Solomon.

No comments: