Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March 18, 2009 (Wed): Run, Run, Run

  • In the morning we tore the library room apart so we could get our new carpet.
  • After an early lunch we raced off to a neighboring town and dropped Olivia off at her Scholar class regarding Walden.
  • I came back for a book discussion of my own regarding The Goose Girl.
  • We went back to the neighboring town to pick Olivia up.
  • We went and picked up all our Greek books that had come in the mail.
  • We dropped Olivia off at the church for Activity Days.
  • We came home and I made the refreshments for New Beginnings.
  • Then we picked Olivia up and came home and finished last minute things for the carpet and had dinner.
  • I took off to decorate for New Beginnings.
  • Alex and the kids went to my mom's birthday party with me.
  • Then he tore out and hauled off the carpet.
  • While he was slaving I was at New Beginnings. I was a speaker and I played the piano for a vocal solo.
  • Then when I came home we cleaned all the dirt, etc off the floor. We went to bed late and tired.

No comments: