Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Olivia's essay

Here's an essay Olivia wrote. I couldn't believe she wrote it about me. So this is for all your homeschooling moms that don't think you're making a difference even though you know you are doing the right thing...cheers to you!

The Person I admire

I chose to do this report on my mother because she has had the greatest influence on me and my life. She helps me so much and I am so thankful to her for home schooling me, I have learned so much from her. For instance, instead of learning that George Washington was the father of our country, instead I know every detail of his life. I would know nothing without her, or I would be in public school and wouldn't know hardly anything! She makes each day worth living and gives me hope. What would life be like without her?

I admire my mother. She is loving and kind. I love her so much. She is the type of mother anyone would want. I also have three brothers. How she keeps up with all of hooligans I don't know! But I know that she loves me and that she will always protect me.A person is supposed to be remembered by their characteristic and their life. Let me tell you that my mother has it all. Serving her children is important to her. I will always remember her as the best person that I EVER met.

She always tells me that I can do anything that I want to do. She tells me I can accomplish anything. I believe her, I can do anything that I want to. For instance, she says that I can make it to American Idol show! And she gives me hope.She gives me hope for a wonderful life yet to come.

When we come in from playing outside she always has a hot dinner on the table. When someone needs dinner she makes it without hesitation! For instance, a few weeks ago she felt like she needed to give her best friend dinner because she had just cracked her rib and couldn't cook.

Hard work never stops in our home. Hard work, love, perseverance and integrity are her standards, and are the standards that I will always remember her by.She always is ready to help anyone in need. For instance, if someone needs a ride some where she will give it.My Mother is so kind and gentle. If I am sick she always takes care of me. For instance if I have been throwing up then she goes to the store and buys sprite for me.She always makes sure that good music is playing quietly in the background. We love celtic,classical, patriotic and
religious music. I know that she expects so much from me and I will try my best to serve her, and give her back all of these years of hard work! I wish I could give her everything back in return. How can you? I will always remember my mother as a kind, loving person.

Thinking of my mother I realize how much she does for me, more then anyone I know. She makes every day worth living. She also helps me to be my best.
My mother is the person I admire. Our home is kept beautiful because of her hard work! She deserves so much more then what she gets.

Life is very complete! Mothers are the BEST!!!!! I am with the most loving person on earth dailey! How lucky am I?

Mother, I love you!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Oh, that is sooooo sweet! Isn't it wonderful to have these wonderful children to reflect the effort we do? This is wonderful!!!

Fernandez Family said...

What a great essay!!