Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summer plans

My plans for the summer are (per the kid's suggestions):
  • Have a short devotional in the morning when we can.
  • Do lots of science projects.
  • Learn Spanish with the kids. (We have Power Glide, Jr.).
  • Do a little math a couple times a week.
  • Listen to lots of books on tape while we are driving.
  • Have lots of picnics.
  • Take swimming lessons.
  • Olivia has a horse project for 4-H.
  • Have fun.

So that's the plan as of right now. We'll see how life goes....

2 comments:

Becca said...

Perfect! That sounds about like what I have in my head. Since I haven't been feeling the best, I have be taking it slow, but it feels good right now. Feels fine.

Celeste B. said...

Looks like a great plan! We are taking it easier over the summer as well.