Friday, July 3, 2009

June 29-July 3, 2009: Swimming

This week the kids started week one of swimming lessons. The kids love to swim and it's been great that the sun as come to see us this summer.

We celebrated Alex's birthday on Monday. We went camping Monday night for FHE.

The kids have been doing some free reading, I read 4 Work and the Glory books, studied for my midterm and we've played on Wii Fitness.

The temple is back open again so Alex and I were able to go this week and enjoy a date.

We are finally really enjoying summer.

1 comment:

Becca said...

We are taking this summer off more than we have any summer before. I just have way too much stress going on right now, I am just trying to stay positive and happy for the kids. We are reading when we can and trying to fit in educational things when possible.