Monday, October 19, 2009

Today was a little busy.....

We started the day by tearing apart several bedrooms and a bathroom to get them ready for painting.

While we were doing this the kids were dutifully doing their school work. They all did their regular book work.

Then the carpet man came to measure our bedrooms to give us our official quote. We accepted the quote and gave him the 20% or whatever it was down.

Then I left for Utah. I'm here at the Huntsman's Cancer Center spending time with my heroine of a mother who is fighting Multiple Melanoma. I'll be here a couple of days.

After I left our painter friend showed up to start painting the bedrooms. She'll be in and out for most of the week. Olivia was her helper today. I'm not sure how much she actually helped her though.

After our friend came to paint Alex went in to "town" (45 min away) and bought the rest of our tile and roofing supplies. Jared and Caleb had a dentist appointment also.

They're home now getting ready for Family Home Evening. I'm not sure what they are doing for Family Home Evening....I'm here in a little apartment in SLC watching Dancing With the Stars with my mom. I've never seen Dancing With the Stars (or watched more than 5 min of TV in months) so this is a treat!

No comments: