Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Family Scripture Study: 2 Nephi 7
Weekly Family Scripture Memorization: John 3:16
Read-a-loud Fantasy: Read Percy Jackson #2 for several hours.
Social: Went to some home school friends house and played for several hours.
Emotional: I was feeling completely depressed today and so when that happens I turn to my drug of choice (after rereading my scriptures and praying) and I watched Lord of the Rings #3 with the kids to get that eternal perspective back. I'm feeling much better! (Most people just eat when they are that upset. Fortunately that's not a habit I have).

Boys: Read their scriptures and practiced the piano. (Among other things).

Olivia: Read her scriptures, wrote in her journal, made dinner, went to scholar school and had 3 or 4 hours of Scholar studies.

Deanna: Read my scriptures, wrote in my journal, read a conference talk, visited with a friend, played ping pong, and practiced the piano.

Alex: Read his scriptures, read in the church handbook, went to work, listening to Percy Jackson #1, working on lots of campaign things and played ping pong.

1 comment:

crazy4boys said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling happy today. But I'm glad LOTR helped. Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone was like Sam and Aragorn and Legolas?