Monday, February 15, 2010

Friday

Oh, yeah. Friday.

We all did our scriptures, prayers (family and personal) and practiced the piano.

Then we went into town for our Valentine's Party. The kids had an okay time getting 30 Valentine's from other kids. Kind of lame-o, very public school. Sigh.

Then off to the library. Lots of reading and looking.

Then dinner. The Golden Corral. I always tell the kids, "notice what most people have in common that frequent a place like this." Hmmm. A pattern? We only go there once a year for the kid's sake. We get free kid's tickets for their birthday's every year and save them up. So it was their Valentine treat. I had to remind myself of my love for them while I was there.

Then off to Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Fun movie. I think they just took half of the characters and wrote a different story than the one that book had. But it was still fun to see some things acted out.

Oh, and Olivia had scholar class in the morning.

No comments: