Friday, February 19, 2010

Posting Change

I've decided that I'm going to stop posting our daily schedule. (I think). You see, I have a psychological need to prove to myself (and to the Universe) at the end of the day that we are actually learning here at the Sutter's. Writing it all down for the last 1 1/2 years as really helped me gain confidence and see, "We really are doing it!" Whew! I think I'm maturing past that now fortunately for every one's sakes. (Like I said, I think). This also qualifies under those conveyor belt/public schooling mentalities somehow I think and so it needs to go!

I have two other reasons beyond being obsessive compulsive. The first is that I'm trying to free up more time for myself and our life. Simplify and the "6 month 'no.'"

The second reason is that as I advance through my scholar phase I need to work on essays. So I'm hoping to devote some more time to my essays, which I will be posting here. So look for a regular essay about who knows what.

Also, I plan to include a weekly post of the general happenings during the week. That will be a work in progress as I'm not sure what that will look like yet. I want to do this because I hope it can generate ideas for others out there.

Thanks for being apart of our journey. We hope we inspire you to greatness as you inspire us with all of your blogs!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I get you! I understand! I look up to you so much! Keep up the good work! You are amazing!