Monday, February 15, 2010

Why?

Why in the world do I post things like scripture reading, exercising, service, attending the temple....? Because Leadership Education is 24/7. We do not run a school in this house. I don't even like that word! We are creating a culture. Within that culture there are many components. These include core discipline and behaviors. This list includes, but is not limited to; developing a relationship with God, serving mankind, and keeping physically fit. All of these things are the foundational base that makes a leader for future generations.

1 comment:

Marni said...

Oooooh, I like that. We've been homeschooling for 2 1/2 years and trying to implement TJEd for about as long, but we're definitely still a work in progress. In many ways, principles put simply like this help me far more than all the books and info on it. We're creating our own vision of homeschooling, and with all the formulas in the world it's got to be something that will work for us. Creating a culture. Love it.

(I think this is my first time saying hello here - I've been stalking for a couple of weeks after seeing your blog link on the TJEdMUSE group.)