Wednesday, May 12, 2010

More Headgate Thoughts

My friend Misty wrote a fabulous post today about The Headgate principles that I absolutely love. Here's her link.


Closing the headgates in our lives is not about having a better home school. Closing the headgates is about lives focused on Christ and lives heading to Zion. That means dropping our idols and fleeing. That means closing the headgates. My friend Misty says the headgate principles are only the tip of the iceberg. I agree!

As we continually visit our summer cottages in Babylon we will be tempted to disregard this as heresy because it threatens our cozy lifestyle. One foot in and one foot out. We all will have to change. We all have many idols to throw down. Headgates starts us down the path of realizing what we need to do.

I hope Misty's words will continue to springboard you on your journey!

No comments: