Thursday, September 11, 2008

Daily Schedule for 9/11/08

I've been running a fever the last couple of days and my head cold settled into my lungs. Since I have asthma that makes for a miserable teacher. My asthma medication makes me shaky and gives me headaches...so today we only did our basic things...

BOTH
Pray/Pledge
Theology: Preach My Gospel, Lesson 2: The Spirit World
Bible History: Jepthath and His Vow
Biography/American History: 2 Chapters of Ben and Me
Read-a-loud: 1 Chapter of A Horse and His Boy

Jared
Math: Lesson 15
Math Drill: Multiplication Wrap-ups 1's and 5's, Played a multiplication game with me, played a rounding game with me, played Jumpstart Math and played Rush Hour, Jr (highly recommend the games)
Spelling: 1 spell drill
Handwriting: A Reason for Writing, wrote out a Bible scripture
Life Skills: Checked off bean burritos off of his skills sheet

Olivia
Art: Digital Scrapbooking
Math: Lesson 15
Spelling: 1 spell drill
Language Arts: Predicate nouns
Creative Writing: Creating a slide show/PowerPoint for me for Young Women's, this will take a month or two
Typing: Computer work
Life Skills: Blond Brownies and Cinnamon Rolls

No comments: