Wednesday, December 31, 2008

12/31/08: Passports and Blood

Mom School
Pray and Pledge
Theology: Preach My Gospel, Chapter 6: Faith (Christlike Attributes)
Bible History: Sermon on the Mount
Biography/American History: Read 6 chapters and finished Guns for General Washington.
Family History: Catherine Ward's Patriarchal Blessing
World History: 1 hour of Story of the World Vol. 2 CD
Science: Read about several different things. Astronauts, Hubble Telescope, Space Missions, Planet Earth...
Game: Olivia and Luke played Stratego and Jared and Caleb played Life
Reading: We take turns reading all of the above material everyday.
Science/Pet Care: Jared and Olivia each have a hamster that they are responsible for. They also take turns caring for our dog, cat and sea monkeys.

Family:
We turned in and paid for our passports at the courthouse! Yeah! Finally!
Went to Grandma's for a New Year's Eve Dinner/games. We were home by 8.
Watched the movie Emma: An Elect Lady with my sister Emily on the big screen.

  • Olivia did lots of digital scrap booking.
  • I wrote thank you cards for Christmas. Worked on my BYU class. : ) (This makes me happy). Did a bunch for my youth calling because of a regional dance tonight.
  • Alex ran the Red Cross Blood Drive. His 7th annual one. It's a lot of work to get it all organized and scheduled. But it's worth it! I'm proud of what he does for the community by organizing it. Great modeling.

1 comment:

rneweyfamily said...

hey, I have a new blog for my thoughts. I'd love your opinion.
tnewey.blogspot.com