Thursday, March 26, 2009

March 26, 2009 (Thursday): Were we suppose to have school today?

Well, we didn't. It has been totally great doing nothing! Haw! Our cousins did leave by mid-afternoon. So the kids played hard for most of the day. They completely enjoyed themselves. I think it was a good break for them. Jared did write/type a story and illustrate it though. That's a break through!

I read a book, "The Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld. It was brain candy and I'll leave it at that. It was nice to chill out. I have my monthly Young Women's interview with the Bishop tonight. We might just have to take tomorrow off-for fun. We'll see. I'm sure I'll be chomping at the bit.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Isn't it wonderful?! I love do-nothing days! LOVE THEM!!

It is good to step back, breathe, and jump back in. Feels good!