Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Olivia's take on learning

This was on Olivia's profile page of her blog. I guess we're doing something right.

I am a LDS girl commonly referred to, as the Mormons. I'm a Idahoan, and like it that way. I'm the oldest out of 4 kids.The only girl, I have two dogs, one named Hank,one named Lucy(she is brand new!!) one horse, named Westways Star (that's her registered name, we call her Kristi, some days she's Bailey though)and one hamster, named Samuel Peanut(we call him Sammy). I love animals especially horses.I love my life. I also am home schooled using TJED, check out my TJED blog at www.tjedyouth.blogspot. com I stand up for what I believe, I am a true conservative and will always be. I believe that the "democrats" or viz "liberalists" have bad ideas and when they are pres. our Country is in chaos. I am grateful for agency to choose things, right from wrong, good from bad, the truth and the false side of things. I love my country and learning about it. Thomas Jefferson is one of my Hero's!!! I don't want to be "just another kid" in this world, I don't go with the flow, I stand for what I believe, I WON"T be "just another kid" I LOVE to learn(unlike most kids my age). Why don't others? It's so interesting. OH, I I hope to start collage at 15 or 16! Who Does that? Homeschoolers do!!!

No comments: