- Math: Saxon Math
- Phonics/Grammar: Daily Grams and Explode the Code
- Spelling: Dr. Aardsma's Spelling Drills
- Reading: McGuffy Readers & library readers. They've each selected several books they plan on reading.
- History: A Rendezvous with Idaho History, Story of the World vol 1 and 2, and library research into Early Eastern Civilizations (Olivia).
- Scholar: Olivia will take a weekly scholar class where she will continue reading English and American classics.
- Geography: Evan-Moor Geography workbooks
- Science: Library books and Delta Science kits.
- PE: Working on the farm and basketball in the winter
- Music: Piano lessons
- Clubs: Boys scouts, 4-H (they are starting this year round this year) and Primary Activity Days for Girls
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Curriculum for 2009--10
Here's a basic run down of our curriculum for the 2009-10 school year: