Friday, December 18, 2009

This post is backdated. I realize that I didn't post for today. I don't remember what we did. We did go ice skating with our home school friends again. We had new furniture delivered! I love it.

Olivia continues to work hard on her music and her loom right now. She seems to be enjoying the break from scholar school.

Jared had all his lazy crutches taken away and now he actually has to think of things to do. He has been spending a lot of time with art projects. I never would have thought.

Luke still writes furiously.

Caleb loves looking at "his" library books. I always put every body's books in a big laundry basket. He would never look at them. This time he asked them for a bag for his. He won't stop looking at them now. Because they are his. You just never know.

I've been reading Little Dorrit-almost done. Lots of piano time too. I have food assignments for the ward Christmas party I worked on. Also I have a talk in sacrament meeting that I've been working on for a month.

Alex is working hard. He is enjoying the Last Dickens.

No comments: