Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Luke poem

Luke wrote this during church yesterday. Alex and I are far from poem writers. I'm not sure where he gets the urge.

Church is where the Savior comes
Hear the Spirit whisper lovely words
Under Heaven we sit here in church as reverently as ever
Redeemer He is and He will come again
Church is such a lovely place
Holy Ghost guide me.

I love Jesus so much
See the gentle love of the Spirit

A great time is this for the Holy Ghost

Love is the way of the Spirit
Oh, I love Jesus
Valiantly will I be
Ever will I be true
L
ove is my way
Year after year I grow

Prepare for church every Saturday
Love is the best
A mother and Father teach us good things
Could He live today?
Every day I write in here.

Amen.

2 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Great job! He truly has talent. My oldest is a poem writer...some just have the talent even when it is genetically impossible!

April Mitchell said...

So cute! I love acrostic poems the are just FUN!