Monday, September 15, 2008

Jared's Hamster Report

MY HAMSTER
by Jared

His name is Energy Dude. He is brown and white. My hamster is a runner, he runs fast. He keeps me up all night because he is always running on his wheel. Energy Dude loves his running ball. He does not like Hank, my dog, or my cat King Tut. I feed Energy Dude hamster food that I bought from Pet Smart. I also give him chopped up carrots. He sleeps behind his ramp all day long.

The End.


This is Jared hamster. While Jared was at piano lessons Hank decided to go check out Energy Dude. He tore his cage apart. The hamster got away fortunately and fortunately we found him. While we were cleaning his cage we took a quick picture of him. He'd been sleeping/hiding when we took the pix before with Jared. The picture is messed up, but it's the only we could get because Energy Dude doesn't like to hold still.


Jared beside his cage. The hampter is sleeping and hissed at us when we tried to get him. Such a fun pet! : )

No comments: