Saturday, May 22, 2010

Moving On

So I've decided I've killed the toys and tools topic long enough. I've actually written, partially written or brain stormed a toy vs tool topic for: pianos, journals, scissors, puzzles, computers, proclamation, money, books, free time, schedule, temple, family, and words. You'll just have to miss them I suppose.

I've personally learned a lot about thinking about some of those things. I have realized the great many gifts (tools) that God has given us to help us on our journey through mortality. Of course every person will use the tools differently, but it was still fun for me to explore the various ways some things can be used. I've learned as I've pondered on some things that I need to ask myself if I am using the gifts given me to their fullest potential or if I've misusing them. I've realized that in some cases I'm burying my talents.

In the mean time who knows what I'll write about next.

2 comments:

crazy4boys said...

I'd still love to hear your thoughts on this from time to time. Don't discard them. Post them as you see fit. You've really made me examine a lot in my life and that is good.

Mrs.Smith said...

Here here! Or is it, hear hear! Yeah, prob'ly that. In any case, I agree. Just save them for later.

Can't wait to see what you'll write about next!